Transplanting your Carrot plants
- When the plants are about 3cm high they are ready for planting outside.
- Take them outside and water them well
- Push from the bottom of the module up to ease the compost and plants out of the module.
- You should see the roots of the plant holding the compost together.
- Make a hole that is wide and deep enough to plant the clump of carrots in.
- Place the clump of carrots in the hole and fill the hole with soil. Press the soil down around the clump of carrots.
- Measure the next hole so it is 23cm away from the first one and continue until you have planted a row, the row can be as long or as short as you like.
- If you want to plant another row then start it at least 23cm from the first row.